Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Participating in NaNoWriMo..

So maybe I am now showing signs of officially losing my mind with this, but with no thought about it what so ever I signed up for NaNoWriMo. I have never written a novel before, but I often have stories floating around in my head. I have no idea if I will actually meet the 50,000 word "novel" mark. I'm just going to write.

About what? I don't really know. I have lots of thoughts and lots of expriences from my past. I need to just focus on one idea and go from there.

What happens if I fail? Nothing.. then I gave it a shot and put my ideas out there. Nothing wrong with that.

How do I participate? Head to their site and sign on up- http://nanowrimo.org

Why are you doing this? I dunno I'll get back to you on that one.

So why should I participate? Because its fun... I think...

Are you writing about infertility? I don't know. Its going to be a surprise, but since its a big part of my life right now I feel like I will have to touch on it.

Will you share it with us too? Probably. Why not I share everything else with you guys..

November is National Novel Writing Month and here is a surprise- I never wanted to be a dispatcher when I grew up. I always wanted to be a writer. I always wanted to tell stories and put my words on paper. I love the feeling of a pen in my hands and now I live how I feel when I pour my heart out through my fingers and into a keyboard. The nice thing about a blog is that I don't have to be the best writer in the world and its easy to tell my story. Its going to be difficult for me to focus on a single story and tell it wrapping it up with an neat little bow on the end.. but why not give it a whirl.

Why did I never persue being a writer? Because I never had confidence in it. I never thought I could do that. I never thought it was possible.. so this is me making it possible... living out a child hood dream that I abandoned in a world of impossibilities...



20 comments:

  1. Gah! That's terrifying!! I'm signing up. Shit, I think I'm crazy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably. Want to be my buddy? I just signed up. I wish I would have heard of this before today. Lol I have two days until the madness starts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely :) Im excited! I have no idea where I'll go with it, but I have a story kind of bouncing around.

      Delete
  3. I'm signing up too! And it scares the crap out of me... but it's been on my Life List for a LONG time, so now is the perfect opportunity! Thanks for posting about it, I hadn't thought about it in a very long time so without your post to jog my memory, I wouldn't have signed up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm already in a panic.

      Delete
    2. Me too! It will be fun.. mixed with crazy.. but better than the craziness that reality keeps tossing my way. I love to get lost in a book, now I can get lost in creating a book!

      Delete
    3. Exactly. And it doesn't have to be a masterpiece... it's just needs to be 50,000 words. :)

      Delete
    4. I love that you said "It just needs to be 50,000 words" lol. Lucky for me I have lots of words to get out.

      Delete
  4. Never heard of it, but how cool!!! And, I love that you wanted to be a writer when you grew up - now is your chance!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree its like fulfilling a life long dream:)

      Delete
  5. Oh wow! I've heard of this an set out to do it earlier this year obviously I failed!! I totally can't wait to read what you share!! I love that you want to be a write such a beautiful art. I love telling stories!! You've inspired me dot know if I will challenge myself again but hmmm I might.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just catching up on your blog and wanted you to know I am hoping for good news for you tomorow!! I'll be anxiously waiting, and hoing that you have something great to celebrate!! Sending hugs and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristine how are you guys doing? As you saw IUI 6 was a bust..

      Delete
  7. Nice job hitting 8,000! I have 7,000 but haven't written anything today. My user is Storkwriter 13. Find me! (It's a great way to take your mind off everything going on, isn't it?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just added you : ) Its the perfect way to lose myself!

      Delete
    2. Got you added too! I'm using you as inspiration to keep truckin. I'm making myself hit 10,000 words today.

      Delete
    3. Aww thanks :) You got this:) I love this challenge its one my body cant screw up for me lol

      Delete
  8. HERBAL CURE FOR SHINGLES,WARTS AND HERPES,HIV/AIDS 
     5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was SHINGLES. I have had it for a very long time, I contracted it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I ended the relationship between us. The warts were so embarrassed because it started spreading all over. I have been dealing with these things for a very long time. The last treatment I took was About 2 years ago I applied for natural treatment from Dr. JAMES HERBAL MIX MEDICINE, a week after I applied the treatment all the warts were gone. It's now 2 years and some months I don't have a single wart or any symptoms of SHINGLES. wow"" it's great, Dr. JAMES has finally cured me. If you know anyone suffering from these diseases or having any health challenges should contact Dr. JAMES for natural treatments. His herbal mix medicine is easy to drink with no side effects. Dr.James has cure for diseases like  Pcos,Plantar-warts,Ovarian cyst, Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis,Lupus,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Herpes Virus,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid. Contact this Great man on his email and get a permanent cure from your diseases. Dr James  Email  Address     [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]. 

    ReplyDelete