Monday, February 3, 2014

Psalm 138:8

"The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me." ~ Psalm 138:8

Not he may.. Not he might.. Nope-- He WILL! 

This has been my motto since one of my oldest and bestest friends made Rob and I dinner a few nights ago and placed a card on top with that verse on it- 

Thank you Laura for being my best friend<3

I've been laying low- I hate symptom spotting because sometimes we can make so much up in our minds. Is this a symptom? Is this the extra medication? Is this my mind playing tricks on my body? I hate if's- 

But here's what has been going on for a few days- crampy, like AF cramps that come and go, nausea which was decreasing in ferocity- but has come back the last two days with a vengeance, abdominal pain on both sides where my my ovaries are, swelling/bloating in my abdomen and in my face (Im blaming the steroids on the facial swelling), did I mention nausea?? A funny feeling in my belly- like gassy.. but not? Constipation which I have been battling with since ER (TMI I know and Im sorry at some point I will be doing an entire post dedicated to the nightmare that was/is) 

I've been wavering from "just knowing Im pregnant".. to just knowing this isn't the one and preparing myself for the end.. 

Then last night I was laying on the floor at my friends house while everyone watched the game. It felt better to stretched out and I had my hands on my belly and I just "knew". I text a friend who told me I needed to just test and see and prepare myself if its negative it could still turn positive- but just test and see- 

So I have to tell you all I have been so on the fence about telling you guys the results- whether negative or positive, but since I believe so strongly in the power of positive thoughts and prayers I decided to share. 

Here are the parameters- If we are friends in Facebook land please please please please nothing  to be posted- its far too early. If we are friends in real life please instead of texting us- just say a prayer that this is it. Its not official yet, and I just want to take some time to process this information with just Rob and I.  

So here we go- please don't feel to read any farther if you are in a bad place. I get it and if you want to leave a comment I will hold you in prayer for whatever you wish to be prayed for or whatever God impresses upon my heart to pray for you for. 

*
*
*
*
*
6dp5dt//Second Morning Urine


It was very faint- but very much there- so I pulled out a digital- 


6dp5dt- SMU
So- it would seem that at this moment in time I am indeed pregnant! I wanted to do something so creative to tell Rob, but instead I bounded down the stairs and basically through it into his hands. 

We are both cautiously optimistic. Its pretty early. And we still have a ways to go before it official.. 

But I'm continuing my optimistic route- for this very moment in time I am pregnant. 



53 comments:

  1. OMG Kasey!!!! Happy tears for you! I am so so happy for you guys! You are pregnant!! Prayers have been answered! Will continue to pray that this is indeed your take home baby!

    You can probably tell by the amount of exclamation points in this comment how absolutely thrilled I am for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristine! I love the exclamation points :) Thanks for being here for me all along too!! You've been such a wonderful support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations girl! I had a feeling this was coming for you... the whole cycle just went to well for it to go any other way! There's pretty much nothing better than the digital... that word is so darn powerful! Excited to hear your beta news soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I keep saying to myself- "pregnant" :)

      Delete
  4. Omg!!!! Congratulations!! So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaay! I love the title of your blog. It's my first time commenting. Great to see such good news. Take it day by day. Enjoy every second of your positive. Please focus only on that. Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by on such an awesome day for us :) I'm just relishing in the positive :)

      Delete
  6. I hope you don't think I'm silly to have tears in my eyes. All your trials and it worked! I'm overjoyed. Wishing you nine more months of good news and a perfect take-home baby in October!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Adi! That means so much more than words! I'm praying so hard that this year is you year as well!!

      Delete
  7. Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes! THANK YOU JESUS!! I love love love this. Praise Him!! I love the verse you started out with! Yes, HE WILL! Thank you Jesus. Praising Him with you. CONGRATS. Enjoy this moment girl! Walk in faith and believe for a full-term pregnancy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so right Caroline! I've believe all along and I will continue to walk in my faith!! Your faith is infectious!!

      Delete
  8. Oh wow, Kasey!! That is so awesome!! Congrats!!! Sending prayers and happy thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kasey this post makes my heart so happy! I am such a strong believer in intutition even though I know sometimes our crazy can interfer. I'm so happy and excited for you guys. I will continue to keep you in my prayers moving forward and can't wait to hear about the Beta confirmation. Congrats girl - you SO deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just knew it last night:) intuition is so important :)

      Delete
  10. I love seeing these posts, it fills me with such joy for others and such hope for myself! Crossing my fingers for a strong beta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad my joy can fill you with joy as well! Praying for you!

      Delete
  11. yay! Congrats girlie!! Let the fun begin of planning!! YIPEEE!! Praise God!! He is faithful!

    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is faithful!! I appreciate all the love and prayers!!

      Delete
  12. YAY!!!!! So happy for you!! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Kasey!!!! I totally respected what you said about not being sure about whether or not you would tell the blog world right away, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't wondering this morning is you had tested yet! I am so, so happy for you. Congrats! Please enjoy this moment. Right now, you are pregnant and that's a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg's! I wavered from posting and not- but ultimately I knew you all would send so much love and prayers up that it was important to me to share :)

      Delete
  14. Yay!! Congrats Kasey!! I am so happy for you! I will be praying for you and your little one! I cannot wait to see what your first beta is :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazingly happy news! I am thrilled! I'll be waiting anxiously to hear the beta results, but today... you are pregnant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome!!!! I felt crampy and bloated when I first got pregnant too. So excited for you. I know it's hard to not get excited right away because it's so early but do try to enjoy it as much as you can! Yay, yay, yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think every time I say it it becomes more and more real to me!

      Delete
  17. So so so thrilled!! Praising God!! I had break the rule and text!! So thankful to God for this journey!!! Excited for baby a to come into this world!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I felt a rush of warmth and my eyes filled up when I read this. :) I am so happy for you! Will keep thinking wonderful thoughts for you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patti for always being a support during this entire journey! You have always been there long before blogging <3

      Delete
  19. Oh my gosh! That is SO awesome! I am SO happy for you! YAY! YAY! YAY! :) CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So so so many amazing things happening in infertile blogland today! Happy for you and this great news. Cheering for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow this is an amazing news! Very happy for you and pray for a very uneventful pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've been praying for that as well

      Delete
  22. YAY! I've been waiting for an update. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yay! I am so excited, even if it is tentative. Congratulations (tentatively)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's really starting to sink in now!

      Delete
  24. SUCH WONDERFUL NEWS!!! Praying for an excellent beta!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yay!!! You are going to be the best mom. Praying that your betas rise and things are smooth sailing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. SO AMAZING!! My gut told me this was going to happen for you!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  27. CONGRATULATIONS!!! All those symptoms sure seemed like you were pregnant even before you took the test :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking back I think they were all signs too- but it took seeing the test to make them more real.

      Delete
  28. WOW!!! Congratulations!!!!!! We're actually in the same boat this week (but haven't officially announced it on the blog) so I 100% hear you on the "cautiously optimistic" front. Thinking of you! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Big congrats! So SO happy for you and Rob! Sending you peaceful vibes to make it through each beta test with flying colors!

    ReplyDelete