Saturday, October 19, 2013

IUI 6

Everything seemed to go well today- DH had 32 million motile post wash. IUI was at about 09:30am. I felt ovulation pain and a lot of cramping all morning. Other than that things were fine. 

The lake that is next to my house- its most relaxing this time of year... 


By the time we got home I was exhausted. Still am in fact. It is official that if this cycle doesn't work I will be taking a break. My body is tired, my mind is tired, my poor hubby is tired. If this isn't it then its time to nap for an indefinite amount of time. 

I'm praying for a lot of my bloggy friends who had egg retrievals  IUIs, FET's, and consults today. I hope that your mind is strong and your body cooperates. I hope your doctors are wise and steady. I hope that October 19th is truly a lucky day for us all. 

Praying hard. Letting Jesus take the wheel and resting <3 

20 comments:

  1. This one will be it. Lucky six. Hoping so hard <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping so hard that this is the cycle for you guys!! Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear things went well! You will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad to see your update!!! Been thinking about you today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey my friend! I hope you are doing well today! I am glad things went well with the IUI praying for good news in 2 weeks time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Hope the meet up went well, sad I wasn't there!

      Delete
  6. So happy everything went well! Hoping and praying this is it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you and hubby's work is done, and I'm glad you are letting Jesus take the wheel now. I reeeeeally hope that this is it for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for peace and patience while you wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much patience is a biggy for me!

      Delete
  9. Glad your IUI went well. Hoping for a peaceful two week wait for both of us.

    ReplyDelete