Wednesday, February 19, 2014

And The Ultra Sound Says

We leave for Disney tomorrow so I will be a bit off line -- which also means I will be missing out on ICLW. Ill do my best to read and try to comment, but I don't really plan on writing many- if any- posts while I am away enjoying vacation with the family. 

If this is your first time stopping by Rob and I have been TTC for over 3 years. We've had 6 failed IUI's- 3 attempts with Clomid and 3 attempts with Menopur. I have been diagnosed with PCOS and possible Endometriosis. I never had a final diagnosis on the Endo because we opted out of the lap procedure and went forward with our first IVF. We started the IVF process in the beginning of October with paper work and the particulars and our cycle started at the beginning of January. 

On the 28th of January we had our transfer of 1 AA and 1 AB embryo. On February 3rd I had my first positive HPT and have had wonderful -high even- beta's since then. Today was our first ultra sound and we were praying that we would get to see something. Today I am 5 weeks 6 days. 

I just wanted to say that if you are in the trenches and having a hard time with ultra sound photos or pregnancy announcements or pregnancies that I know that feeling well. It took a long time for me to embrace others pregnancies. So no worries if you aren't in the right place I don't want to cause you any more pain. Please know that I am available to answer questions though and am always here to pray for anyone in pain or that needs an extra thought passed their way. Feel free to email me stupidbrokeneggs@gmail.com. For now keep the faith <3 Good things are coming your way! 

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Without further ado- 

Baby A on Top and Baby B on the bottom
Its twins ya'll!!! Baby A is measuring ahead at 6w4d and Baby B at 6w0d. We are just so incredibly blessed! Over the moon excited!! We can not wait to tell our parents :) 

God is so good! And we are so excited <3 <3

We know that we have a ways to go- that there are things that can happen such as vanishing twin, but we're holding tight to our faith that we are having two babies! 

Thanks for all the love <3 We're heading off to see Mickey Mouse and celebrate in Disney World! 

62 comments:

  1. Congrats!! That is great news. God is SO good! I hope you have a great time at Disney...it's your babies first trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was their first trip :) It was so perfect!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! So happy for you Kasey! Enjoy Disney with your sweet little family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amanda we had a wonderful trip!

      Delete
  3. YES! I knew it! So happy for you girl. Enjoy your vacation and take good care of those babies! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Disney is going to be such a blast. I cannot wait to hear how the reveals went :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adi!! I need to post about the reveals still!

      Delete
  5. Yay!!!! I'm so thrilled for you. And also, I was a little confused about what day it was with your recap - did you feel like all the hormones were zapping brain cells, or is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they aren't zapping brain cells yet- sorry if I was confusing.

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! So very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahoo! I love this. I was waiting for this update and I AM SO HAPPY! I love that God returned a double portion!! Hope you have a fabulous trip and a great time celebrating! You are on my prayer list - believing for a healthy, full-term pregnancy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for praying for me always Caroline!! xo

      Delete
  8. Even though I'm struggling today, seeing this gives me hope!!!

    YAY for twins!!! Have a great time in Disney and know that now, it truly will be the most magical place on earth!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so glad that I could give you hope on a day when you were struggling!

      Delete
  9. EEEE twins!! That's so exciting! I had a sneaky suspicion since your betas were so high! Congratulations!! Forget about the "could happens" and just enjoy this moment. Have a GREAT time a Disney! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought there were twins too- when the doctor said there were two I looked at my husband and said I knew it :)

      Delete
  10. I knew it!!!! I knew it was twins!!!! I am so freaking happy for you and Rob! You have been through so much and this is so great! Yay!!!! Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You were right! Yay! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow!!! TWINS!!! That is so awesome!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. TWINS!!! Yay! I am so happy for you guys. Enjoy every minute of your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So happy to read this! Have the best time in Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! Have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful news!!! TWINS!!! You deserve to enjoy this and try not to worry too much! Your time has come! I just got my dates for my donor cycle, and pray that I have the same success as you! Enjoy Disney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praying for your donor cycle! Thank you Im doing my very best to push all worry aside!

      Delete
  17. i knew it!!! God is so good!! You are going to be an awesome mommy! I have a gift that will be on it's way shortly to you! love ya!!

    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elisha! Thank you for everything <3

      Delete
  18. Yay!! Congrats!! This is so exciting! Have fun in Disney! I cannot wait to hear about your parent's reactions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disney was so amazing! I have to be sure to do a post about our parents reactions! There were lots of tears!

      Delete
  19. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Twins?!?! That's amazing! Congrats Kasey :)

    Hope the nausea doesn't interfere with your trip too much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! The nausea seemed to be okay while in Disney.

      Delete
  21. Wow! Congratulations...what thrilling and exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh! Hope you have the best time ever pregnant with your family at Disney!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So fun!! I fell in love the first time I saw my twins too. I am 17 weeks right now. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so in love! I can't imagine there only being one now!

      Delete
  24. Oh my - congrats!!! I haven't been around too much the past weeks and just read your news now. I am so so so happy for you! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful! So happy for you and Baby A and Baby B! Have a fantastic time at Disney! xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG I am SO HAPPY for you!!!!! Twins!!!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations! I didn't expect to tear up at your TWINS!! announcement, but I did. I don't comment much, (because I generally feel like an outsider, when I know I shouldn't.) but couldn't let the chance pass by to tell you how happy I am for you! I'm praying for you and both of those babies!
    (bringontheraingirl.blogspot.com demann8@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont feel like an outsider! Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  28. Double the blessings! So excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy for double blessings! <3 Thank you!

      Delete
  29. Super excited!! So glad to celebrate this with you girl. I can't wait to hear how surprising the parentals went. XO

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations! It must be very fun to be at Disney at such a special time! Enjoy! Here via ICLW.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh Kasey!!! Congratulations!! I'm so, so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete