Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Moving forward...

I'm trying to pull myself out of my funk today. I have to face that this cycle is out and its time to just move forward.

My RE called today. I go tomorrow for blood work and an ultra sound. They want to rule out any cysts prior to starting Clomid.

They called in my Clomid. Its 150mg cycle days 3-7. I will start on Thursday as long as my ultra sound is good.

My period is AWFUL.The major down fall of having a good lining go to waste is that now my uterus needs to expel a 10mm lining. And as I have stated- its AWFUL.

We will also sit down for a next steps appointment. Basically if the Clomid doesn't work this cycle we need to talk about where we are going and what we are doing for the following cycle.

Part of me doesn't want to think about cycle 4 with the RE. My hope would be that it won't exist- but since this same exact plan that we are currently doing did not work I really don't have hopes set too high.

I'm scared of 'whats next". I was always led to believe that we could get pregnant right away. They had no reason to believe that their first treatment plan wouldn't work and here we go talking about the next level of care.

Anyway after tomorrows appointment I plan on tucking those fears away. I have plenty of things to worry about and worrying about a future treatment plan is not going to help the present.

I hope today finds you where you want to be.

Today I chose to move forward and pray for a good appointment tomorrow and a good next cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment