Monday, May 20, 2013

Balancing Act

This weekend our hot water heater broke. Sometimes I feel like we really can not catch a break.
 
 
If its not one thing it really is another.
 
 
My hope is that the universe can't give us lots of good things all at the same time- so to offset the good we are presented with some bad- this version of bad involves ice cold showers.
 
 
My hope is that means we have some good coming our way. In order to balance things out.
 
 
My hope is renewed that maybe this cycle is the cycle.
 
 
My hope is that keeping a good attitude and staying upbeat and positive is going to work out eventually.
 
 
I know deep within my heart that Rob and I are meant to be parents and when the universe is ready to bless us with that and stop testing our tenacity-- we will be.
 
 
So I truly hope the tides are turning and the good times are coming.
 
 
Come on little follicles lets grow, grow, grow...

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Maintaining an upbeat attitude was the way to go. It was just a phase, though I hope a short one. When did you have your hot water heater repaired? What was wrong with it? There are a lot of common issues like your pilot light not being on that can be resolved by visual inspection, but regardless, it’s still best to call over a technician just to be sure.

    Levi Eslinger @ CapitalPlumbing

    ReplyDelete