Thursday, January 16, 2014

Follie Update # 2

Todays Update- things are still status quo. 

Still 12 little follies- still all right about 10mm. Still no real growth there. 

Thankfully my uterine lining is at 8mm T/L, which is pretty wonderful. 

My Menopur has been upped to 225 IU with 225 IU Gonal-F and I will start the Ganirelix tonight. 

The Menopur being upped should help pump those follies up into overdrive and get them growing. Also the last time I took 225 IU Menopur my lining responding amazing going into double digits. 

The Ganirelix will help to keep my body from ovulating since we need these little follies to get bigger. 

I return on Saturday for another check. 

If you could pray for some growth and/or do the follie growth dance that would be lovely :) 

I know they can grow. I've been down this road before where I was just slow to respond. I know they will grow, they just need a little bit of time. 

My best friend is trying to get off Saturday since Rob will be in a class all day. We're going to try to make a day of it since I have to go to the farther away office. I plan on stopping at the stores up there and finding a retrieval and transfer outfit. I want something with give in the waist since that seems to be ever expanding and something bright and cheerful to help keep my mood up. 

With continued side effects the fatigue has really set in. After a few errands I am completely wiped out. I'm so thankful I am only working 36 hours a week right now, because I have no doubt I would be drooling on myself if I had to work anything more.

Finally- On my way home Natalie Grant's - Hurricane was playing and I couldn't help but compare IVF to a hurricane. You feel like you are just blowing about in the wind… 

26 comments:

  1. Sounds like everything is going great, and I am sending good vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been stalking my blogroll waiting for your update. I'm sure one of the hard parts is you do so much waiting to get to the "good" drugs and retrieval and now you have to continue to wait even more. But you are right the Menopur will make those follies grow and 12 is a great number! It's also good that they are all consistent in size. I'm hoping the next 2 days go FAST for you and there's BIG growth on Saturday. Hang in there and know that there are so many people praying for you and cheering you on! Grow Follies Grow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. I hate waiting. Im ready! Last time we upped my Menopur things went really fast so Im hoping it works the same way. Thanks you so much for holding me in prayer!! xo

      Delete
  3. Praying that your follicles decide to ripen soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hoping to see growth tomorrow for sure!

      Delete
  4. The lining is looking good... it should plump us nicely in the next few days! And the good news is that all of your follicles are around the same size, so when they do grow, they should all grow together! Hang in there; Saturday's not far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im really happy with my lining and I know it will continue to get better! Its almost Saturday :)

      Delete
  5. Everything sounds like it is going great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Just want to see some growth tomorrow and I will feel much more at ease!

      Delete
  6. Been thinking about you and praying for you a lot Kasey!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for those follies to grow! Awesome news about the lining. Would love to see some pics of the outfit you choose! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitly share my outfits! They will probably look like bed clothes lol, but I want them to be bright and cheerful!

      Delete
  8. Just said a prayer for you. Thinking of you and praying you to Saturday! I expect good things for you!! God is working. Stay hopeful and peace ful. Btw I love Natalie grant!! Her songs always speak to my heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charity! I'm working on staying peaceful and knowing He is guiding me and all of you amazing women are praying for me!!

      Delete
  9. Yes, grow follies, GROW! hehe!! I hope you find a super cute outfit. When I did my transfer it was spring/summer so I got to throw on one of those "cover ups" for when you get out of the pool...you couldn't tell it was for that purpose. hehe!

    I love that song!!! It is one of my favorites!

    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could wear one of those! Im probably going to end up in pjs lol.

      Delete
  10. I did a follicle dance for you last night when hubby was blaring George Michael. Lol! Hoping your check tomorrow yields some beautiful results.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying those follicles grow exactly as needed. In the meantime, take care of yourself. Doing a cycle can be exhausting mentally and physically

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope Saturday's check went well and that your follies are waking up a little more. Glad to hear they are all growing uniformly, even if it's not as speedy as you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They grew- and are still all around the same time :) Thanks Emily!

      Delete