Thursday, November 28, 2013

Week Of Thanks- Landscape That Puts You At Ease

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I hope that this holiday you can find something to be thankful for. I hope that you are surrounded by the ones you love and enjoying your meals following in family traditions.

If you happen to be working today like I am then I hope that you are also getting holiday pay :)

This week I am doing a Week of Thanks in honor of Thanksgiving. Today's topic is a photo of landscape that puts you at ease and that you are thankful for.

I am so thankful that I live near the beach. Nothing puts your mind at ease or gives you a woo-sah moment like the sound of the crashing waves, the scent of the salty air, and the feel of the sand between your toes.

While I do live less  than ten minutes from  the beach the following photos are from a vacation to Mexico. My favorite thing to do on the trip was wake up early, grab a coffe of coffee and then head off to watch the sunrise over the beach. It was so relaxing and I still turn to these photos when I want to remind myself that there is beauty in the world.





12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! God's creation is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to wish you a very happy thanksgiving! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! I am a fellow beach-lover so these photos made me long for mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the beach and all of its peacefulness!

      Delete
  5. I'm jealous you live so close to the beach. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those pictures!!! So jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline- I would miss the beach so very much if we moved!

      Delete