Monday, March 3, 2014

Home Sweet Home & 7w4d

We're home from an amazing trip to Walt Disney World with my husband and in laws. While we had a wonderful time away I am so glad to be home-- snow and all. We went from 70 and 80 degree weather with shorts and tee shirts to -10 degree wind chills and 6 inches of snow and its still coming down. Mother nature surely is amazing. 

We spent 10 days in Disney- visiting with family and friends and we were pretty much unplugged. I posted a bit on Facebook, but our timeshare didn't have much in the way of service so we were able to really enjoy one another without  the internet or social media to really interrupt our time together. 

I felt okay most of the time- some days of intense nausea and no appetite. A fierce battle with constipation. Fatigue was probably the worst of it though since a lot of Disney is walking around and that seemed to take a lot out of me. All in all it wasn't too bad and I am so thankful for that. 

We visited all of the parks, saw our Godson who lives in Florida, took in the sunshine, saw a preseason baseball game, and spent time together. 

We visited the RE this morning- we had a wonderful update. Both babies are doing wonderful and we got to hear their heartbeats. When my nurses told me I was released to my OB I cried my eyes out. Those ladies were amazing and I am so going to miss them. 

Now for some pictures- at the end there will be some ultra sound photos as well so if you aren't in a good place- and we've all been there- take in the Disney Photos and no worries about skipping the rest <3 

One of my most favorite sights...

Cinderella's Castle on Main Street just prior to the Wishes Fireworks

Beautiful shots of the fireworks show




Add caption








Epcot :) 

My boy missed his mama <3
***
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Twins first Disney trip :) 

Todays ultra sound photos- 7 weeks 4 days-- we heard two amazing heart beats today <3
Twin A and Twin B in one photo 



Twin A- measuring ahead at 7 weeks 5 days 

Baby A's heart beat163bpm

Baby B -measuring ahead at 8w1d

Baby B's heart beat at 160 bpm

One of Rob's favorite photos from vacation :) 


We are just so incredibly blessed- looking forward to catching up with everyone. I've missed you all and I hope there is lots of good news that I missed while away <3 

30 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great time and that the babies are doing so well!!! How did your families react when you told them???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures! Glad your trip was amazing and you felt overall pretty good. The best news is that those babies are growing like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good trip! It sounds like it was just what you both needed after IVF! Glad everything is still going well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a wonderful get away from everything we had going on.

      Delete
  4. What a great trip! So glad you had so much fun. Super happy both babies are looking healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been eagerly checking for updates every day! So glad you had a good time at Disney, and I love the "first visit" photo. Congrats on being released to the OB, too! That's a milestone, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had an amazing trip! So happy to hear that all looks great with the babies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are back home safe!! I am so thrilled for you!! Glad both babies are well. Also did you get a picture in the shirt you wore for the baseball game??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I know we had the camera at the game but I can't remember if we took a picture of it or not. :)

      Delete
  8. So glad that all is well with you and the babies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) it was a relief to get to see them today.

      Delete
  9. Love the Thing 1 & Thing 2 shirts!!! Glad yall had such a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are back and so fun that you got to see your babies!!!! Love the pictures, esp the fireworks, too fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I thought the photos are more fun then explaining all we did :)

      Delete
  11. Welcome back! Glad your family made it home safely and you got an excellent update at your RE appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your trip looks like it was a blast! And those pictures are adorable! Glad you got to hear heartbeats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hearing their heart beats was the perfect end to vacation!

      Delete
  13. Welcome back from Disney World! Such fun pics- the fireworks look amazing! ....and what better news to come home to!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the best news to come home to for sure!

      Delete