Saturday, March 22, 2014

Take a Moment- Pray for Kai & Family

I woke up and read the saddest news- sweet Kai - our dear fellow blogger Caroline from In Due Time's-- nephew passed away after his battle with cancer last night. 

Kai's Caring Bridge Page

I just wanted to take a moment and pray for the family. Pray for their comfort and for them to know that Kai is no longer feeling any pain. Pray for Kai's sweet little sister as she is so very young. Pray that they can feel the love from all of their friends and family surrounding them and lifting them up during this most difficult time. 

Pray that in this lifetime there will be a cure for childhood cancer so more children and their families don't have to suffer.

Caroline and family please know that my families heart and love goes out to you and your family.  If there is anything we can do to help honor Kai- we're here <3 

5 comments:

  1. Oh no. I know how many people Caroline has encouraged through her blog (I'm one of them). I'll be keeping her and her family in my thoughts and prayers today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't imagine. I don't know how people can endure things like this. I look at my son and bawl to think of something like this happening. My heart goes out to their family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just hurt my heart. I am so saddened by this all. Caroline we love you and are lifting you up in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heartbreaking. I can't even imagine the pain they are feeling. I pray they find comfort that his pain has ended and he is in the arms of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping her and her family in my thoughts and prayers. So tragic

    ReplyDelete